Monday 25 July 2011

Sunday and well Monday Too!

So much going on that Sunday and Monday's Blogs are melded together and they're a bit late. Sorry happy followers!

The knitted Cushion!

I added some Crocheted Butterflies to my Cushion, some embroidered curls and scattering of buttons!



Very pleased I got the cushion finished!

My new Logo!
A big thank you to Keith at www.2ks.co.uk for helping me put together a logo that matches my website! I can add it to adverts and invoices, how lovely!


The Map I designed for Poldark Mine!
This year I designed a new map for the children's trail at Poldark Mine! It took several days staring at aerial maps online but I think it came together nicely in the end.

I also designed Piran the Poldark Mining Mole! and here he is!


Well that's all for today! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Join in! why not? Have fun!