Wednesday 7 November 2012

Long time no see.....

Well....sorry about the break! Soooo much has happened!

I'm in lots of lovely magazines! which is just wonderful. I keep flicking through them and going "oh there I am", closing it again and flicking back through again, I don't think I'll ever get bored! Simple pleasures eh!?

Here's a few!




 





Glory Stories


I have so much to write in my Glory Stories book* now 
so I treated myself to custom made book 
from the lovely Lilipopo  

* my Glory Story Book is a note book of breakthroughs and triumphs that can then be looked over when I'm feeling blue :0)

I have a new stockist this month 



It's a sweet little gallery and stocks my full Beach Huts and Retro Flowers Unite Range and it looks fab!
Do visit their facebook page and give them a like (click the link above)

My Christmas Exhibition


A Massive 30% off Laura Lee Designs at Pets Pyjamas but hurry it ends soon!


Thanks for visiting my blog again hope to see you again soon :0) 







1 comment:

  1. I'm so pleased that you like your notebook. And what wonderful stories to put in it. A glory story book is a great idea for those times when things don't seem to be going right! I love the name ikabod for a cat too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Join in! why not? Have fun!